NEW DVD with Dr. M. Robert Mulholland and Ruth Haley Barton
Dr. M. Robert Mulholland and Ruth Haley Barton discuss spiritual transformation in this new Transforming Resource. Ideal for use in leadership, congregational, and small group gatherings. Each segment is followed by questions for reflection and discussion, enabling you and your group to join the conversation as you pursue spiritual transformation in your setting.
This compelling 65-minute dialogue is presented in twelve brief segments:
- Invitation to a Journey: Defining Spiritual Formation (6 min.)
- Real Change: From Information to Transformation (4 min.)
- Holistic Spirituality: Addressing the Whole Person (4 min.)
- Holistic Spirituality: Nurturing the Shadow Side (4 min.)
- Let’s Talk about Sin: The Habitual Failures of the Spiritual Journey (4 min.)
- Joining Head and Heart: From Theology to Formation and Back Again (8 min.)
- Shaped by the Word: The Role of Scripture in Spiritual Transformation (9 min.)
- The Deeper Journey: From the False Self to the True Self (5 min.)
- For the Sake of Others: In God for the World (5 min.)
- To Present Everyone Mature in Christ: The Nature of Spiritual Leadership (3 min.)
- Equipping the Saints for the Work of Ministry: Encouragement for Pastors (9 min.)
- In Sickness and in Health: Relying on God in the Journey with Cancer (4 min.)
Listen in as Robert Mulholland and Ruth Haley Barton discuss questions and share stories of their own journeys of transformation in Christ.