5 Christmas Gift Ideas for the people you love
Gifts that will support and encourage them on their spiritual journey
Looking for something a bit unique for a special Christmas gift? Something you can’t buy anywhere else? This Christmas celebrate the coming of our Lord with some of these gift ideas from Transforming Resources. Most are exclusively available from the Transforming Center.
- Stocking stuffer – Christmastide: Music in Solitude CD. Our newest CD is a perfect companion to our Advent CD.
Sample Track 7
Sample Track 8
Sample Track 11
- Hostess gifts or gifts for colleagues – Advent: Music in Solitude CD
Sample Track 1
- Under the tree – Transforming Worship: The Lord is in Our Midst CD. Fourteen original songs for worship by our very own worship leader, Rory Noland. Emerging from our own Transforming Community® experience, these songs support and catalyze private and public worship. Available in a digital format from iTunes and CD Baby.
Sample Track 5Sample Track 13
- For your small groups – Life Together in Christ: Experiencing Transformation in Community. Designed for groups to read and experience together, with practical guidance included in each chapter.
Sacred Rhythms Curriculum/Book Bundle.Thinking about what your small group will do next? Ruth Haley Barton offers teaching and guided experiences with some of the key spiritual disciplines of our faith.
- For your pastor – Signed books make great gifts! Encourage your pastor or ministry leader with a book that will strengthen the soul of his/her leadership.
Ruth signs all her books purchased through the Transforming Resources online store. All CDs, Advent resources, and curriculum are discounted when you buy in quantity.
When you give a gift of $150 or more before December 31, 2014 we will send you a copy of Ruth’s new book, Life Together in Christ, as a token of appreciation for your partnership. Our prayer is that it will take you into a deeper life with Christ in the company of others.
Please Note: We cannot handle overnight shipping requests. Order before December 15th to insure delivery before Christmas.